We have 109 guests and no members online
NFW - Gary Freed
Gary Freed's NFW if you have to ask what the name stands for, you haven't seen it done!
The effect is straightforward and to the point.
Four Jokers turn face down one at a time.
When they are turned face up, they have become the four Aces!
You have to see it to believe it!
Here are some key points:
- You see the complete front and back of each Ace.
- You absolutely show four cards at the end. No funny displays.
- Nothing to ditch or palm off. No complicated sleight of hand.
- The special gimmick has been custom printed on Bicycle card stock.
- Instant reset makes it perfect for strolling magicians and restaurant workers.
Bob Farmer says, "If this trick doesn't blow your socks off, your shoes are on too tight!"
Tom Craven says, "The ending jumps up and bites you...I was astounded!"
NFW is a devastating twist on twisting! To see it performed it to want one.